Saturday, December 16, 2006

Nasty triplets


Whats up killers?

My workout cycles are Mon-Tues-Weds on Thurs off Fri on and Sat and Sun off. Sometimes if I am to worked for three in a row I take off Wednesday and Hit it up on Thursday and Friday. I have tried many different patterns and I like this one the best. I love to train as hard as I can and put everything I have into it everytime and this system has helped allow me to do that.

I am putting together a crossfit santa cruz clothing line with Brian Kilpatrick who is a friend of mine AND the art director of Oneill surf INC. He is designing some sick artwork and we are both working hard to release the first line of mens and womens apparel and accessories. We will have both workout and casual items with lots of great new crossfit art printed on them. The styles will be flattering and functional.

OK here is a cool workout I did yesterday.....

single arm dumbell snatch-5 Left (80lbs) I should have gone heavier!!!
single arm dumbell snatch-5 right (80lbs)
handstand pushups-5
rope climb-2x 15ft rope(don't touch ground untill both are done)

5 rounds for time

10:30 for me. How bout you? Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger Shari Baby said...

You are so amazing! I love watching you train and kill every single workout that you do. You inspire me baby....can't wait for the clothing line...it's gunna be a hit for sure. I want the track shorts in black w/ pink that say CrossFit across the back okay ?? Oh, oh...and the cami running top that matches. Can you tell I'm excited :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Triplets whew! I'll have to give that one a go. Great stuff CFK. Hey, I can't wait for your line of clothes to come out. It sounds sweet! Will you be selling them on the web?
Keep it up bro and have a great Holiday with your awesome girlfriend.

3:23 AM  
Blogger CrossFit King said...

Thanks Jenn,

I will be selling the clothing off of crossfitsantacruz.com at first and then when the time is right I will create its own site.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I Hope you have a great holiday as well.B

8:16 AM  
Blogger CrossFit King said...

Shari you are the one that inspires me. Your going to`look so sexy in the workout gear!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger falconfive said...

Good idea. I don't normally buy clothes other than the bare necessities, but I may make an exception if you make it and it says Crossfit on it.

2:17 PM  
Blogger CrossFit King said...

THanks Russ,

Look forward to training with you this week

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Dude,
Good workout. Not as strong as you, and my bad shoulder wouldn't take the weight.

5 rounds
10 dumbell snacthes 5 R -5 L X 50#
5 HSPU (rds 1, 3 and 5 on paralletes full ROM)
2 rope climbs (feet can't touch on ground until complete) x 20'
14:30

Glad to see you are doing well.

Jeff
Crossfit Brand X

10:29 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd say Hey!!!! We you the one who was asking me where I was working on the internet? Take it easy, I'm enjoying this California weather!!!! I just moved here from the east sooooo :)

I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!

12:03 AM  
Blogger falconfive said...

Are we still on for Sunday? If, so when?

10:28 AM  
Blogger CrossFit King said...

Jeff,

Killer to hear from you. Awesome job on the workout. I'm always hearing great things about you and your family. Be sure to stop by my blog again although I don't post on it to often.

Get some...B

5:41 PM  
Blogger cobra said...

killing me. all of it.

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home