Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTFITNESS!!!!

Today Shari and I celebrated with a little run along the cliffs from our house on pleasure point down to Capitola where we hit the stairs for a few sprints. It was more of a casual workout where we didn't push to hard and just had a lot of fun being with eachother and enjoying another beautifull day in our awesome town. I love Shari more than anything on earth and my life has never been as great as it is now with her in it. I wanted to post the picture that had us both in it but she beat me to it. She blogs way better than me......along with tons of other things. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger falconfive said...

Hey Brendan, it's been awesome training with you. If you'd like to work out again just let me know. I'll be in the area until January 8th. Peace.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey Crossfit King..Christfitness is over lets see what you've been up to ya turkey!
Jen

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home