Tuesday, November 28, 2006

This one hurt!!!

I did the WOD from a couple days ago.

15 deads at 225
5 rope climbs
12 deads
4 rope climbs
9 deads
3 rope climbs
6 deads
2 rope climbs
3 deads
1 rope climb....OUCH

This is what I looked like after. My time was 9:30. The day after I did 100 squats holding a 28lb med ball followed imediatley by 3 rope climbs where the feet are not allowed to touch the ground untill all three are complete and this is
repeated 3x with each interval being timed seperatley. My scores were 3:23-3:35-3:02. I think I won't climb the rope again this week but who knows. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season and still training hard. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Shari Baby said...

Baby - your so badass....that's what i love about you!

4:25 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Great blog CFK! Keep it coming!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home