Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Old skool flava

Whats up all you crossfit junkies, I haven't blogged in a while but I have still been training hard as fuck. Hope everyone has been doing the same.

Today looked like this here.....

warm up
30 sec of wall ball-30 sec rest
60 sec of wall ball-60sec rest
90 sec of wall ball-90 sec rest
120 sec wall ball-120 rest
used a 20lb medicine ball and ended up getting 165 wall balls total.

Afterwards I spent about 5 min stretching actively with a dowel.

My workout was...

How many rounds can you complete in 20 min of...

2 rope climbs (15 ft. rope)
20 walking lunges
10 power clean and jerks( 95lbs).

I did 6 rounds plus 5 clean & jerks short of a 7th. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Shari Baby said...

You're an animal!!! Grrrr....I love it!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home