Sunday, November 05, 2006

Another day at X-fit

I got to workout with my Baby today. I love that. She wrote down the workout on her blog at sharibaby2.blogspot.com but here it is from me.

1 mile bike sprint-(Real sprint on a hard ass gear)
30 box jump(24 inch box)
30 kettlebell swings (70lb kb)

rest 3 min

1 mile bike sprint
15 ring muscle ups

rest 3 min

1 mile bike sprint
30 box jumps
30 kettlebell swings


Off to Frisco today to Coach ex olympic skier Eva Twardokens during her 1st olympic lifting competition. She has been training hard for this event which if she gets her openers will qualify her for more major competitions. Shari was going to run in the Mt. Diablo race today but her Son came down with Strep and needs mommy. Not only is She an amazing girlfriend She is an even more amazing Mom. The most unselfish person I know. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Shari Baby said...

Yesterdays workout was hard...but I love doing it with you ;) Ah...Mt. Diablo....*sigh* *sniff* I will miss climbing that bitch today. I'm feeling strong too....*sigh* The suns shinning and it's crisp outside...the way I LOVE it for running. But my son comes first, you're right. AND I get to watch Eva today!!! WOO HOO!! Love you baby xoxoxo

8:14 AM  
Blogger Shari Baby said...

oh yea..it's www.sharikeener.blogspot.com remember ?? xoxoxo

5:55 AM  
Blogger falconfive said...

Dude, it's Russ from Georgetown

225 lb. overhead squat, 25 five mile trail run?

What laboratory did you come out of?

Sick work man. I've been training too but not like THAT.

7:57 PM  
Blogger CrossFit King said...

russ,

Whats up Bro? Do you have a blog? Hows school baby? B

12:32 PM  
Blogger falconfive said...

yeah i have a blog i haven't been updating it much though and it's mostly about non-fitness stuff

Today I did

3 rounds plus 500m row and 4 clean and jerks of
500m row
12 clean and jerks with two 55 lb. dbs
12 one arm snatches per arm with one 55 lb. db

School is ok. I'm busy. I have stepped my diet game up recently (something I should have done a long time ago) and I'm feeling a lot better.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home