Saturday, October 21, 2006

Love of My Life

Shari is the only women I have ever truly loved. I cherish ever single moment we spend together. She is the most compassionate and kind hearted person I have ever met. She has talent beyond fathom. I can't believe how quickley she learns anything I show her. She teaches me so much as well and I can't thank her enough for that. Her warmth and beauty fills up in every room she enters like some sort of magic. I love the way she does everything she does. She is my Lover and my very best Friend. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Shari Baby said...

You make me want to cry baby....I love you so much! Thank you for the gift of YOU in my life. I am so happy I found an amazing man to spend my life with that makes me feel the way that you do. I love you baby!! xoxoxo your woman

9:22 PM  
Blogger Shari Baby said...

Baby,
I read this every day because it makes my heart sing. I have never felt so alive in a relationship like I do with you, and actually i didn't think it would be possible. I thought I was going to live my life without passion or desire....and I gave myself over to settling for that. Then you came into my life and all that changed. You have shown me time and time again how much you love me, and that I can trust you with my heart. You have become my best friend, and the lover that i always dreamed of. Brendan, you make me so happy! All I want to do is breathe you in, feel your arms around me, and stare into your eyes forever. Thank you for supporting me, treating me like a princess, encouraging me and, most of all, accepting my children and caring for them as well. I love you with all my heart baby!!! have a great day and I will see you soon...

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home